Continuous improvement is the driving principle behind all aspects of our business. From purchasing and supplier quality, through engineering, manufacturing, test and inspection, to our end customers’ applications and expectations, ATS utilizes real-time feedback to relentlessly and continuously improve quality, efficiency and value for our customers.
We combine a blend of Lean thinking, 5-S, Six Sigma, JIT, and a uniquely quality-focused culture providing not only the highest levels of customer service and product quality, but also complete flexibility to meet and surpass our customers’ demands.
Throughout the organization, you will find:
- Kaizen improvements
- Mistake proofing
- Lean manufacturing
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Cause-and-effect diagrams (fishbones)
- Pareto or 80/20 analysis
- 8D corrective action methodology
- Aegis FactoryLogix, Agile, Valor and many other industry-proven tools that fuel continuous improvements company-wide
Our quality systems and procedures are certified to:
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485:2003 (medical)
- AS9100D (aerospace)
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies (EAs)
- IPC-A-600 Acceptability of Printed Boards
- IPC-7711B/7721B Rework, Modification, and Repair of EAs
- IPC J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical and EAs
We are also ITAR compliant and registered.